Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I almost died.... but not really and Jackie Chan

I just had to tell everyone what happened to me last night. I went to plug my fan into the multiplug in my bedroom, being very careful because the plastic around the wires was starting to come off and I had already been electrocuted once, and as I put the plug into the socket there was explosion of sparks and the lights went off. I then had to take my cellphone and feel my way around the apartment to find the circuit box (i think thats what its called). Turns out the whole plug blew off the end of the cord while I was holding on to it. Very traumatic :) On the upside, I had a legit excuse to use my air con....FABULOUS. Gotta buy a new fan tonight :(

Oh yeah, on a totally random note, Jackie Chan is speaking at UC today and I get to go. I am not really sure what he is gonna talk about. Hopefully he will break something or drop someone... that would be so awesome! Yesterday I heard he sang for an audience, but sadly I had neither tickets nor time to go to that performance. I've heard there is free food today, so you know I will be there. Let you know how it goes!

No comments: